Principled Investing. Reliable Long-Term Solutions.
Heirloom’s senior management team is comprised of professionals with deep investment, operations, governance and compliance experience with major Canadian, UK and Swiss firms. Our operations and compliance team is based in Toronto, and our investment team is based in Dubai. Founder Geoff Dover splits his time between the two offices, personally leading the engagement with all Investment Advisory clients.
GEOFF DOVER, CFA
Founder & Chief Investment Officer
- 15 years of investment management experience, including running a Canadian single family office
- Previous experience with Birch Hill, Canada’s largest mid-market private equity firm, and DLJ, an investment
bank acquired by Credit Suisse
OMAR FARUQUI, CFA
Portfolio Manager (UAE)
- 11 years of investment management experience,
including advising a Gulf-based family
- 10 years as Portfolio Manager at Swiss asset
management firm GAM and Investment Banker at
Chief Risk Officer (Canada & Austria)
- 26 years at Morgan Stanley, most recently as
COO of Asia Equities and membership on 5
- Experience in Institutional Equities sales, trading,
risk management and general management roles
RACHEL PETHER, CFA
Marketing & Client Relations (UAE)
- 7 years of marketing and PR experience, including
5 years of financial journalism with the BBC
- 8 years of risk management experience at
Mubadala, and currently an advisor to the
Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute
Director Operations & Compliance (Canada)
- Over 10 years of experience as a senior financial executive with MKS Inc.
- 5 years of investment operations and compliance experience with a private Fund; membership on 3 private company boards.
LINA ZUBAITE, CFA
Middle & Back Office Manager (UK)
- 10 years of experience in managing hedge fund operations.
- Currently COO at Quay Partners, previously head of operations at Pivot Capital Management Ltd.