Principled Investing. Reliable Long-Term Solutions.
Heirloom’s senior management team is comprised of professionals with deep investment, operations, governance and compliance experience with major Canadian, UK and Swiss firms. Our operations and compliance team is based in Toronto, and our investment team is based in Dubai. Founder Geoff Dover splits his time between the two offices, personally leading the engagement with all Investment Advisory clients.
GEOFF DOVER, CFA
Founder & Chief Investment Officer
- 15 years of investment management experience, including running a Canadian single family office
- Previous experience with Birch Hill, Canada’s largest mid-market private equity firm, and DLJ, an investment bank acquired by Credit Suisse
OMAR FARUQUI, CFA
- 11 years of investment management experience, including advising a Gulf-based family
- 10 years as Portfolio Manager at Swiss asset
management firm GAM and Investment Banker at Commerzbank
Chief Risk Officer
- 26 years at Morgan Stanley, most recently as COO of Asia Equities and membership on 5 company boards
- Experience in Institutional Equities sales, trading, risk management and general management roles
LINA ZUBAITE, CFA
Middle & Back Office Manager
- 10 years of experience in managing hedge fund operations.
- Currently COO at Quay Partners, previously head of operations at Pivot Capital Management Ltd.
Director Operations & Compliance
- Over 10 years of experience as a senior financial executive with MKS Inc.
- 5 years of investment operations and compliance experience with a private Fund; membership on 3 private company boards.